his TECHLITE optical power meters is intended to allow technicians to perform precise optical measurements in the field. The meter,
when operated in absolute power mode, is used to determine the level of optical power being emitted from a transmitter. In relative mode,
the meter is used to perform fiber loss measurements or splice tuning operations.
- Quad wavelength with relative mode
- Very fast dual processor design
- Large charger graphic display
- Analog type tuning bar
- Rugged aluminum packaging
- Universal adapter head
- NiCad, Alcaline, or AC operation
- One hour quick charge feature
- Waterproof carry case
- Two years manufacturer's warranty.
TECHLITE power meter, meter adapter cap, AC wall pack, and a waterproof carrying case.
Discounts: (discounted at checkout)
3 or more @ 5% off.
Ships in 24-48 hours.
Urgent Orders: Read Information