What they do: A pair of Voice/Data splitters will enable you to utilize a single Cat 5E cable run which would ordinarily only handle a single 10/100 Base Ethernet connection for the addition of a telephone.
- Splits one 4 pair category 5 (or 5E) cable into one Data (Ethernet Network) and one Voice (Telephone etc.) connection.
- Is compatible with * 100Base-T Ethernet, 10Base-T, or any connection that utilizes pins 1, 2, 3 & 6 for the Data side. On the Voice side, will accommodate both standard telephone (POTS) lines and system phones that utilize any combination of pins 3, 4, 5 & 6 on a RJ-45 or pins 2, 3, 4 & 5 on a RJ-11/12.
- Sold in pairs. Use one at the hub or switch, and one at the user side. Requires one cat 5 (data) and one RJ-11 patch cable at each end (not included).
- Internal Printed Circuit board Structure meets EIA/TIA Cat 5E Specifications.
- Works in both 568A and 568B wired systems.
- Network Administrators, keep several on hand for last minute additions!
1) Requires a proper full 8 pin wiring connection.
2) For 100Base-T Ethernet, it is recommended that category 5 enhanced cable be used.
3) Longer runs, or cable runs that are less than perfect, may experience lower performance.
4) Requires one cat 5 (data) and one RJ-11 patch cable at each end (not included).
Discounts: (discounted at checkout
50-99 pieces @ 10% off
100 to 249 pieces @ 15% off
250 pieces and up @ 25% off
Usually ships within 24 hours.
Urgent Orders: Read Information