(1) Ordering Methods (US Domestic)
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and all Government Credit Cards via Secure Cybercash connection, utilizing Verisign secure server ID. Of all of the payment methods, this is the fastest, and most secure.
Fax Order In - If you prefer, choose "fax order in" from the payment methods window. Print out the form, and fill in the credit card information. Fax it to the number printed on the form.
Purchase Order - This payment method is only for businesses and individuals who have already established a credit account with Atcom (except US Government and most public educational facilities). Please read these Instructions on placing a Purchase Order / Credit Application. Please note that our minimum opening order for new accounts is $250.00 and the minimum for subsequent orders is $100.00. Orders that do not meet these minimums should be on credit card.
Credit Card Billing Note: This website is known as LANshack.com, Atcomservices.com, and Cabling and Connectivity Superstore. All credit card billing will be processed through credit card merchant: Atcom Incorporated.
(2) International Sales
- The following service charges will apply to all international orders: A $10 service charge will be added to orders under $50.00 These charges will be added to the total, after the initial transaction.
- The order will be considered "International", if the "ship to" address is anywhere outside of the Continental United States.
- There will be no returns for international orders, for any reason, other than defect (and only then within 30 days of receiving the merchandise). Our standard warrantees (as indicated below) will also apply to international orders. Note: Customer pays all shipping costs on warrantee returns.
- International orders usually require additional verification of credit card information. This can delay the processing of the order by 24 to 48 hours or more. To speed up your order, we suggest that you do the following: After completing an order on our website, send an email to email@example.com with the phone number of the credit card issuing bank. Be sure to reference your order number. We will than call up your band and verify the name and billing address that you supplied.
- All import duties, and local taxes, and other tariffs are the responsibility of the customer.
- All amounts are listed in US Dollars.
- The laws of the United States of America will take precedence, regarding any disputes that may arise.
- U.S. Export Controls: You agree that you will not export or re-export these products to any country, person, entity or end user subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro, U.N. Protected Areas and areas of Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina under the control of Bosnian Serb forces). You warrant and represent that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
(3) Order Fulfillment
- Lead Times - In-stock orders will usually be shipped the same day, if the order is placed by 2 PM, EST. In some cases, we may even be able to get orders out as late as 5PM, EST. Out-of-stock, or custom items may require a lead time between 2 to 45 days. Please ask your sales representative.
- All urgent orders MUST be confirmed by telephone or email, as to the availability of the item(s). Atcom Inc. will not be held liable for damages caused by un-timely delivery of ordered items for any reason, within or outside of our control. For all urgent orders, the customer assumes all of the risk, regarding timely delivery of the product(s).
- Damages for un-timely delivery of the product(s) will be limited to the remedies and/or warrantees offered by the carrier (United Parcel Service, or other).
- Please note that our merchandise may ship from various different warehouses in the USA. Some orders may come from two, or more shipping locations. Each package will usually be marked with the order number (or your purchase number), on the label to identify the shipment. If you have not received your entire "ground" order within 5 working days, please inform us and we will track the package(s) for you.
- Atcom Inc., reserves the right, at it's sole discretion, to reject any order, any time, and for any reason.
- Click Here to Read About Order Status
(4) Authorized Returns
- All returns must be pre-approved by Atcom for return. An RMA number will be issued. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the package. In addition, the package must be returned to the address provided by the customer service associate at the time of issuance of RMA. Merchandise returned to the wrong address or without an RMA number will be returned to the sender at their expense.
- For items that become defective within 30 days of delivery, Atcom will pay all freight costs.
- For defective items, over 30 days, but still within their warranty period (see warrantees), the customer will pay all shipping costs.
- Please be very careful when selecting products for purchase. All product descriptions are not intended to indicate a product's fitness for any particular application, or suitability for any purpose other than which it was intended. If you are in doubt, please inquire with a customer service agent. Therefore, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to the customer, plus all shipping costs, for all products returned (with proper RMA) for any reason other than defect, or Atcom error, within 30 days of receipt of the product(s).
- Custom made products are not returnable for reasons other than defect - No exceptions.
- Cables will not be considered defective if:
1) The length tolerance is within minus 1/4" or plus 2", for cables up to 3 feet.
2) The length tolerance is within minus 2" or plus 6", for cables between 3 feet (plus) to 8 feet.
3) The length tolerance is within minus 6" or plus 11", for cables over 8 feet.
4) The cable passes the minimum standards for its type or category.
5) The color is any shade or variation of the color ordered (no exact color matching).
- Any damages or losses incurred during shipment should be reported to the Atcom at once. All claims for product shortage or damage must be made within 1 day of receipt of shipment by fax, telephone, or Email. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect all merchandise for any physical abnormalities, or obvoius damage within 1 day of receipt of the merchandise.
If you wish to cancel, or change all or part of an order, we suggest that you call 1-888-568-1230, immediately to speak to a customer service agent. Once the order has left our warehouse, cancellations, or changes will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, plus shipping charges.
Custom Made Products: Once production has begun, the order cannot be canceled - No exceptions.
(6) Minimum Orders
Certain products (custom cables for example) may have a product minimum (10 piece minimum) described in the product information. Due to current software limitations, you will be able to put less than the minimum amount, of the product into the shopping cart. Orders that do not meet minimum requirements, will be rejected. This may case delays for other items in the order.
If you would like to purchase less than the minimum, of any product please email a customer service agent for a price quote.
(7) Product Warrantees
Category-5 Jacks and Patch Panels - 15 Year Warranty
Cable Assemblies (except custom) - 5 Year Warranty
Custom Cable Assemblies - 90 Day Warrantee
All other products - 90 Day Warranty (except where otherwise noted)
In cases where the product is also has a warranty by it's manufacturer, the Manufacturer's Warranty will take precedence. Typically, customers will be directed to deal directly with the Manufacturer on issues dealing with warranties and technical support.
The following will apply to all warrantees:
This warranty does not extend to products which have been subjected to neglect, accident, improper use or improper installation. This warranty does not cover damages from lightning, or electrical forces that exceed the standard range of operation. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect all merchandise for any physical abnormalities, or obvious damage, and report it to us within 1 day of receipt of the merchandise. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other obligation or liability on the part of Atcom Inc. This warrantee covers defects in materials and /or workmanship only, and agree to remedy such defect at no charge provided the defective product is returned transportation pre-paid, to us. At our sole discretion, we will either repair, or replace the product, or refund the original purchase price. The warranty period begins on the date of delivery of the product(s). Before returning any product, the customer must first obtain an RMA number, and shipping instructions, from a customer service agent. Please see "(4) Authorized Returns" for more details regarding returning defective merchandise.
(8) Liability Disclaimer
In making a purchase, the customer agrees to all conditions of this document, and to hold harmless, Atcom Inc., and/or any of it's assigns, and/or any manufacturer which it represents, from damages arising from , use of, or failure of any product which it sells. This would include, but not be limited to personal injury, loss of data, equipment or network down time, loss of productivity, etc.
Atcom Inc., does not make any representations or warrantees (implied or otherwise) regarding the accuracy or completeness of information or product description(s), in either the written or spoken form, and shall in no event be liable for any loss of profit, or any other damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, or coincidental damage.
In addition, the customer agrees to hold harmless, Atcom Inc., and/or any of it's assigns, and/or any manufacturer which it represents, from damages arising from untimely or erroneous delivery of ordered products.
All information, articles, graphics, and/or any other components contained on this website are the copyrights of Atcom Inc. (except for other Corporate or Individual Trademarks and Logos, as indicated in item 10 below) In no case may they be copied or reproduced, in any form, without prior written permission from Atcom Inc.
(10) Logos and Trademarks
All Logos and Trademarks that appear on this website are property of their respective owners.
We respect your privacy. Atcom Inc. has been approved by the Better Business Bureau's On-Line Privacy Program. Please read our Privacy Statement.