Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and all Government Credit Cards via Secure Verisign processing. Of all of the payment methods, this is the fastest, and most secure.
Fax Order In - If you prefer, choose "fax order in" from the payment methods window. Print out the form, and fill in the credit card information. Fax it to the number printed on the form or you may call it in to our toll free number (888)568-1230. Please note that you will need to go completely through the transaction until you receive an invoice which has an Order Number.
Purchase Order - This payment method is only for businesses and individuals who have already established a credit account with Atcom (except US Government and most public educational facilities which do not require a credit application). Please note that our minimum for Purchase Orders is $100.00. Orders that do not meet these minimums should be on credit card. It is extremely important that any customer (government or Private Industry) should follow our Purchase Order Instructions. Using this method may in some cases delay your order by 1 day or more.
Net 30 Application Click Here
Credit Card Billing Note: This website is known as LANshack.com, Atcomservices.com, and Cabling and Connectivity Superstore. All credit card billing will be processed through credit card merchant: Atcom Incorporated and/or LANshack.com .
• Our policy regarding International shipments requires that the end customer will bear the risk of additional shipping charges (should they become necessary) in the event of a warranty issue.
• There will be no returns for international orders, for any reason, other than defect (and only then within 30 days of receiving the merchandise). Our standard warrantees (as indicated below) will also apply to international orders. Note: Customer pays all shipping costs on warrantee returns.
• All import duties, and local taxes, and other tariffs are the responsibility of the customer.
• All amounts are listed in US Dollars.
• The laws of the United States of America will take precedence, regarding any disputes that may arise.
• Please be aware that there likely will duties and taxes that will be levied by your Country on the items that you ordered when your package is processed by your local Customs Officials. At the time of arrival these duties and taxes may be due and will be payable by you, the customer directly or indirectly to your Country (through UPS Brokerage). Since these duties and taxes vary from country to country, we have no control over them nor do we have any knowledge of their amounts. In addition UPS may also charge you other miscellaneous fees like brokerage service or other service. In the event that they do, you must also agree to pay them as well as they are not our responsibility. Be aware also that the money that you paid for shipping is strictly for shipping charges and is in no way to be confused with duties and taxes or brokerage or other fees related to the shipment.
• U.S. Export Controls: You agree that you will not export or re-export these products to any country, person, entity or end user subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro, U.N. Protected Areas and areas of Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina under the control of Bosnian Serb forces). You warrant and represent that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.* Please note that Atcom (LANshack.com) does not extend credit to any firm or individual outside the United States.
Atcom Services Inc. (DBA LANshack.com) is located in the State of New Jersey, therefore we are responsible to collect Sales and Use Tax in the State of New Jersey. All orders shipped to State of New Jersey will be charged Sales Tax. Due to the fact that we are strictly located in New Jersey and have no offices and/or branches in any other states, we do not collect any Sales and Use Taxes in any other states. All purchasers who order goods from out of state and do not get charged sales Tax, are required by law to remit the Sales and Use Tax to their State directly. If this is the case, please contact your local State’s Tax Office and get the required forms and/ or information on remitting Sales and Use taxes and remit the tax to your State directly.
• Lead Times - In-stock orders will usually be shipped the same day, if the order is placed by 2 PM, EST. In some cases, we may even be able to get orders out as late as 5PM, EST. Out-of-stock, or custom items may require a lead time between 2 to 4 days. Please ask your sales representative.
• All urgent orders MUST be confirmed by telephone or email, as to the availability of the item(s). Atcom Inc. will not be held liable for damages caused by un-timely delivery of ordered items for any reason, within or outside of our control. For all urgent orders, the customer assumes all of the risk, regarding timely delivery of the product(s).
• Damages for un-timely delivery of the product(s) will be limited to the remedies and/or warrantees offered by the carrier (United Parcel Service, or other).
• Please note that our merchandise may ship from various different warehouses in the USA. Some orders may come from two, or more shipping locations. Each package will usually be marked with the order number (or your purchase number), on the label to identify the shipment. If you have not received your entire "ground" order within 5 working days, please inform us and we will track the package(s) for you.
• Atcom Inc., reserves the right, at it's sole discretion, to reject any order, any time, and for any reason.
• Choosing any expedited shipping method will not guaranty that your order will ship the same day. If you choose Next Day shipping, that means that you will receive the order on the day after it is shipped. Some items may be custom made to order or be out of stock and have lead times of several days or more before they ship. Click here to read more information about Shipping Methods. Under very rare circumstances it may happen that our order processors might make an error with shipping methods. In this case, LANshack.com will only be liable for refunding the shipping cost to the customer.
• Shipping on other accounts - Due to high order volume we are unable to change the shipping account method, and are unable to ship on other account numbers.
• "No Signature Required" – In the event that the customer should indicate on their order for the shipper to leave the package without a signature they (the customer) take full responsibility for the delivery of the shipment. In the event that UPS indicates delivery and they (the customer) did not receive the package they agree to take the full loss.
• All returns must be pre-approved by Atcom for return. An RMA number will be issued. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the package. In addition, the package must be returned to the address provided by the customer service associate at the time of issuance of RMA. Merchandise returned to the wrong address or without an RMA number will be returned to the sender at their expense. Return Authorizations cannot be issued for products that have been in the customer’s possession for more than 30 days.
• For items that become defective within 30 days of delivery, Atcom will pay all freight costs.
• For defective items, over 30 days, but still within their warranty period (see warrantees), the customer will pay all shipping costs.
• Please be very careful when selecting products for purchase. All product descriptions are not intended to indicate a product's fitness for any particular application, or suitability for any purpose other than which it was intended. If you are in doubt, please inquire with a customer service agent. Therefore, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to the customer, plus all shipping costs, for all products returned (with proper RMA) for any reason other than defect, or Atcom error, within 30 days of receipt of the product(s).
• Non-Authorized Returns will be subject to a 30% re-stocking fee. Any packages that are refused by the receiver will be considered as a Non-Authorized return and be subject to a 30% re-stocking fee plus shipping costs.
• Custom made products are not returnable for reasons other than defect - No exceptions.
• We cannot take back for return or exchange any product that is not in resellable condition. That would include any product which came in a sealed bag that was opened. That would also include any products which show signs of use. The goods must be received in 100% original unused condition including all original packaging, accessories and documentation. No refund will be issued for any returned goods that are not in resellable condition.
• No returns after 30 calendar days from the date that the order was placed.
• Cables will not be considered defective if:
If you wish to cancel, or change all or part of an order, we suggest that you call 1-888-568-1230, immediately to speak to a customer service agent. Once the order has left our warehouse, cancellations, or changes will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, plus shipping charges.
Custom Made Products: Once production has begun, the order cannot be canceled - No exceptions.
Category Jacks and Patch Panels - 15 Year Warranty
Cable Assemblies - 5 Year Warranty
All other products - 90 Day Warranty (except where otherwise noted)
In cases where the product is also has a warranty by it's manufacturer, the Manufacturer's Warranty will take precedence. Typically, customers will be directed to deal directly with the Manufacturer on issues dealing with warranties and technical support.
The following will apply to all warrantees:
This warranty does not extend to products which have been subjected to neglect, accident, improper use or improper installation. This warranty does not cover damages from lightning, or electrical forces that exceed the standard range of operation. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect all merchandise for any physical abnormalities, or obvious damage, and report it to us within 1 day of receipt of the merchandise. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other obligation or liability on the part of Atcom Inc. This warrantee covers defects in materials and /or workmanship only, and agree to remedy such defect at no charge provided the defective product is returned transportation pre-paid, to us. At our sole discretion, we will either repair, or replace the product, or refund the original purchase price. The warranty period begins on the date of delivery of the product(s). Before returning any product, the customer must first obtain an RMA number, and shipping instructions, from a customer service agent. Please see "(4) Authorized Returns" for more details regarding returning defective merchandise.
In making a purchase, the customer agrees to all conditions of this document, and to hold harmless, Atcom Inc., and/or any of it's assigns, and/or any manufacturer which it represents, from damages arising from , use of, or failure of any product which it sells. This would include, but not be limited to personal injury, loss of data, equipment or network down time, loss of productivity, etc.
Atcom Inc., does not make any representations or warrantees (implied or otherwise) regarding the accuracy or completeness of information or product description(s), in either the written or spoken form, and shall in no event be liable for any loss of profit, or any other damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, or coincidental damage.
In addition, the customer agrees to hold harmless, Atcom Inc., and/or any of it's assigns, and/or any manufacturer which it represents, from damages arising from untimely or erroneous delivery of ordered products.
All information, articles, graphics, and/or any other components contained on this website are the copyrights of Atcom Inc. (except for other Corporate or Individual Trademarks and Logos, as indicated in item 10 below) In no case may they be copied or reproduced, in any form, without prior written permission from Atcom Inc.
All Logos and Trademarks that appear on this website are property of their respective owners.
We respect your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement.
(13) Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
* Terms updated in 2020